KERASTASE

Aura Botanica Natural Hair Set

$140.00

This natural hair care set includes our natural origin shampoo, conditioner and hair oil that result in shiny hair that is soft to the touch.

If you purchase this product you will earn 1400 Deauville Points!
SKU: 30304 Categories: ,

This natural hair care set includes our natural origin shampoo, conditioner and hair oil that result in shiny hair that is soft to the touch.
Set Includes:
Bain Micellaire Shampoo: Bain Micellaire is our sulfate free shampoo infused with coconut oil for hair that has a unique alliance of natural origin surfactants that transform into a luxurious lather to cleanse away impurities while preparing the fiber for optimal conditioner penetration to preserve nude touch and healthy glowing hair.
Soin Fondamental Conditioner: Lightweight conditioner with 97% natural origin* ingredients instantly melts into hair for deep, durable nutrition and frizz control. Easy detangling due to the high concentration of responsibly sourced ingredients – Coconut Oil, Argan Oil and Sweet Orange Essential Oil.
Lait de Soie Blow Dry Hair Milk: Introducing Lait de Soie. A blowdry milk for normal to thick hair. Smooths frizz and provides thermo protection up to 450°F. Apply on damp hair and either airdry or blowdry to achieve the desired look.

Collection

Benefits

Amazonian Brazil Nut Oil & Thai Rice Bran Oil. This hair care collection includes our natural origin shampoo, conditioner and hair oil that result in shiny hair that is soft to the touch. Comprised of 98% Natural Origin Ingredients*, Enjoy our collection of products with natural origin ingredients such as Moroccan Argan Oil, it contains no silicones, Mexican Aloe Vera, no sulfates and no parabens. Now also adapted to all hair types. *The remaining 2% are to ensure olfactory, sensorial and formulaic stability.

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Scroll to Top